With summer travel fast approaching, many Florida residents will be heading to Orlando, one of this year’s hottest travel destinations that recently topped the Hotwire 2012 travel value index study for best U.S. value destinations. The new Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek (www.wyndhamgrandorlando.com) is welcoming Florida residents with an exclusive resident’s rate of 25% off, making the starting rate for resident’s $105!
A few of the resorts most interesting attributes include:
- 84 bunk rooms (complete with an alcove for tiny travelers with twin bunk beds and an extra sink in the bathroom at children’s height)
- Three signature gourmet dining facilities with deep blu seafood grille (www.deepbluorlando.com), offering gourmet dining of sustainable fusion fare for resort guests and park goers alike, recently named an OpenTable Orlando Diner’s Choice Winner
- Creative activities that engage and involve all family members and ages including resort wide scavenger hunts, poolside blackjack tournaments, and the Wyndham Grand Kids Club
- Zero-entry, lagoon-style pool and adjacent pool complete with a pirate ship waterslide
- Stunning, full-service Blue Harmony Spa with products and treatments infused with filtered sea water
- Located within the Disney complex in beautiful Bonnet Creek