Owners, Managers, Buyers and Decision-Makers of Seated, Licensed Restaurants and Lodging Establishements in Florida
- December/January (Annual Buyers Guide)
- February/March (POS Technology Issue)
- April/May (Going Green/Green Directory Issue)
- June/July (Beverage Trends/Pre-Show Issue)
- August/September (Show Issue/Marketing)
- October/November (Design & Decor Issue)
Method: Direct Mail (Print version) and via Email (Digital version)
Free to Florida Licensed Restaurants, Hotels, Motels and Resorts
Print Circulation: 17,000*
Digital Email Announcement: 15,300 (Food) and 8,500 (Lodging)
Who Receives Florida Restaurant & Lodging?
Florida Licensed Restaurants, Hotels, Motels and Resorts; VIP Food Industry Execs; FRLA Allied Members; Florida Legislators; Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation (DBPR) Licensees; Subscribers
*Circulation fluctuates issue-to-issue based upon Florida DBPR licensee listing from which we de-dupe by address and name, and remove outdated addresses. Many establishments have multiple locations managed by a central location. Digital circulation includes email announcement of digital version of publication.
Print circulation based on pass along rate = 2.5.